Re: Ideas for store for IFP smushing

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:40:11 +0200
To: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
CC: JohnBlack@deltek.com, mof-rdf@mfd-consult.dk, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> [...]
By way of encouragement - I think a Note on CBDs decoupled from URIQA
would probably be very well received. It may even help the case for URIQA.

(Personally I'm agnostic on URIQA as a whole - seems a good idea, but
reluctance to add new verbs appears an insurpassable obstacle).

Cheers,
Danny.

--

Raw