Re: Concept Map VS Topic Map.

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:31:12 +0200
To: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@comcast.net>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> Lynn, James (Software Services) wrote:
>> Tom,
>> Do you happen to have an example of how to prove theoroms using CGs?
> I don't know anything about coding aspects, however.  I do know that
> it's not just "path crunching", though.

Just to confirm that - Sowa has always emphasized the FOL aspects of
CGs, and although I can't find any specific references, I vaguely
remember a thread which described the path crunching approach in a less
than flattering light (decidability problems?).

A quick search of sourceforge.net (for "conceptual") brought a few
possible avenues: