Just an error in "Harvesting RDF Statements from XLink"

From: Josef Petrák -aka- dj Padák <jspetrak@zapisky.info>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:45:24 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I do not want to make a critic about your work but while I had been
translating the W3C Note "Harvesting RDF Statements from XLink" I found
a bug at the section 3.4.4 |title|-Type Element. In the note below is
the term "subject" changed to "object" which appears once again two
sentences later. I was a bit mistaked when I was reading that.

Best wishes

Josef Petrák