RE: Ideas for store for IFP smushing

For what it's worth, this is also my position. It's much better
to have a dereferencable URI than a non-dereferencable URI (and
*much* better to have a URIQA queryable URI than a non-URIQA
queryable URI) but anonymous nodes with IFPs nevertheless is an
effective way to bootstrap/integrate alot of knowledge without the
cost of minting an official URI.

So, e.g. http://... is better than urn:... and http://... is better
than IFP, but IFP is better than nothing.

Though, folks should not be complacent about minting and publishing
URIs for resources that warrant them.

Note that the definition of a URIQA concise bounded resource description
has been refined to be bounded by IFPs, to avoid "FOAF bloat" where
simple anonymous node closure produces an overly large description.

(c.f. http://swdev.nokia.com/uriqa/URIQA.html#cbd  for the draft revision)

Cheers,

Patrick