In or out of line?

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:26:45 +0200
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I have a controversial question hear (ok, maybe it is not that controversial)

I am thinking of using RDF instances from schema   as objects of a triple as appose to being used as predicates.
The reason I am doing that is because i want the objects themselves to have clear relationships, be extendable etc .
But i want to check what i am doing makes sense in terms of how RDF is meant to be used .

Am I stepping out of line hear?

Keep well all
Lisa Seeman