Re: BibTex and RDF Help

Hi Federico,

I'm the author of the ontology referenced in [3].  It simply provides
an ontology to use for describing metadata about bibliographic
references.  It's one of a few ontologies you could use to describe
bibliographic metadata.

It does not, however, provide a "catalogue" of books.  I think that
question was raised a few months ago on this list; you could check the
archives for more information.

The short answer is: I think you have to create your catalogue yourself
;-)

Nick Knouf
Lab Manager, Kanwisher Lab, MIT