BibTex and RDF Help

From: <frozados@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:51 -0300
To: "Jena Group" <jena-dev@yahoogroups.com>, "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

hello.

I checked the catalogue of bibtex at

[1] http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~jacobsd/bib/formats/bibtex.html
[2] http://liinwww.ira.uka.de/bibliography/
[3] http://visus.mit.edu/bibtex/0.1/

but i coudn't find a link where i can download the hole catalogue of books.
Can someone tell me where i can find catalogues of books to create my database
of bibliography?. Then, i need to know if someone convert bibtex files into
rdf files to load into my database.

I need this, to build a Library web portal of my University using RDF and
then do some inserts, updates and finds of information of the books.

thanks for your help,

Federico

FiberTel, el nombre de la banda ancha http://www.fibertel.com.ar