Re: Human-Opaque URIs

In my opinion use of dates in URIs often gives people on easy strategy for
creating new URIs and dividing the materials into subfolders. It does not
so much help to find the documents.

Sometimes the date does help me find things but most often it does not as I
don't always remember the exact URI or even the date and often I cannot
browse the folders around a certain date to help me recall the exact URI.

What helps me are easy ways to bookmark URIs, organize into categories and
share bookmarks and categories, good searching capabilities for both parts
of URIs, creation times, authors, my own and group bookmarks, descriptions,
topics, keywords etc.

Marja