search tool: plea for help

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:44:01 +0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I would like to start marking up SVG with RDF on our site with
immediate effect.

However I'd also like a public online search form (tool) to check pages
in a directory for rdf search terms.
and probably use it to update a keyword directory as an alternative.

does anyone know of such a tool? in development?

OK it seems great to distribute the info, but unless the search tool is
also distributed something seems kind of missing.
or perhaps its just me.

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"

ps: I'd appreciate a couple of hours with someone to get this
started.....