search tool: plea for help

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:44:01 +0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I would like to start marking up SVG with RDF on our site with
immediate effect.

However I'd also like a public online search form (tool) to check pages
in a directory for rdf search terms.
and probably use it to update a keyword directory as an alternative.

does anyone know of such a tool? in development?

OK it seems great to distribute the info, but unless the search tool is
also distributed something seems kind of missing.
or perhaps its just me.

Jonathan Chetwynd
"A web by people with learning difficulties"

ps: I'd appreciate a couple of hours with someone to get this