Re: XPATH for RDF ?

There was some work on this a long time ago[1], which seems now to be
defunct. Recently, Norm Walsh's RDFTwig[2] and Damian Steer's
TreeHugger[3] do something like this; Sean Palmer has some notes on
RDFPath also[4]. See Also a thread on www-rdf-rules@w3.org[5].

I personally think this is potentially a very fruitful approach, perhaps
making it possible to adapt XML tools such as XSLT and XQuery for use in
an intuitive way with RDF.

cheers

Libby

[2] http://rdftwig.sourceforge.net/