Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RDFStyles: alternative to XSLT for RDF

Indeed, this is probably the most basic point: is it useful to have a
special (or xml based) syntax for defining rdf styling or can this be
done with pure rdf. I wanted to try out the second approach to better
see what it could do. Of course, from an xml point of view the rdf/xml
serialisation of the style is awkward, on the other hand the processor
does not need to do any parsing and the styles can come along with the
actual rdf encoded data or with the ontology.

I'm not sure how the two approaches compare in terms of flexibility in
contexts where different styles are available and can be selected basing
on context of the resource, target medium and user preferences, i think
having an architecture for cascading styles is important.

So, should I just try to simplify the schema or is a special syntax for
rdfs more appropriate?

thanks for the feedback!
reto