RE: modeling nested containers with items

Well, I am quite happy to see that we have an rdfs:member now; this has
been a frequent request.

However, I am surprised to see it reported in the rdfs: namespace.  What
is the process by which new members get added to the namespace?  At what
point does addition of such members imply that we are dealing with a new
version of rdfs?

RDF