RE: modeling nested containers with items

From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:38:34 -0700
To: "Graham Klyne" <GK@ninebynine.org>, "DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO)" <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Well, I am quite happy to see that we have an rdfs:member now; this has
been a frequent request.

However, I am surprised to see it reported in the rdfs: namespace.  What
is the process by which new members get added to the namespace?  At what
point does addition of such members imply that we are dealing with a new
version of rdfs?

RDF