Re: Announcement: The "info" URI Scheme

While having some sympathy with Patrick here, I note that a new scheme that
is URIs not URLs neatly sidesteps the car/document problems.

An info URI identifies a concept not a document about that concept.
A similar http URL would be taken as identifying either or both depending
on who you talk to.

Jeremy