Semantic Web forms for 2nd phase?

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:00:30 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Greetings,

I was wondering, as part of this "2nd phase" of the Semantic Web project
at the W3C, has there been any discussions about forms?  It seems such a
(relatively) simple thing to agree upon, with a big payoff.

There's a small amount of crossover with the Web Services Activity
(WSD and perhaps Choreography WGs), but I don't believe there's the
right kind of expertise there to tackle this effort.

Just wondering ...

Thanks.

Mark.