RE: RDF Schema

Your database could be one of the native RDF databases. A good choice
would be the commercial Intellidimension RDF Gateway, you can easily
build a complete RDF server with it, they have examples built in. but
need a Windows machine to run it:

- RDF Gateway (they have student test license, ask for it)
http://www.intellidimension.com/

- Jena has a database
http://www.hpl.hp.com/semweb/jena.htm

- Sesame is a great database, has also some webpublishing stuff in it
(eases programming)
http://sesame.aidministrator.nl/

> I wanto to know if i have to build rdf file, or i have to
> insert data through
> jsp pages.

Actually, you have to insert data through JSP or Servlets or ASP
into a RDF file. ( or RDBMS like mysql and to the rdf only for output)

> I suppose i will use subClassof property, foaf
> schema and others.

good idea, start with low targets and don't use subClasses at first
project. You can always add complexity later, or ?