Re: RDF presentation framework

Michael Dai wrote:

> I'm looking for a framework or tool to make the presentation
> layer of the RDF search result from Seseame reponsitory. Could
> anyone recommend me a good candidate for that? I tried Spectacle,
> but it seems hard to start(not enough doc).

I quite agree with you about the current release of Spectacle: there
is currently not enough documentation available to get it to work as
easily as one would like. Even with support by e-mail from us it is
not a completely straightforward job to set it up according to one's
specific wishes.

The only thing I can add is that we are working on a new release of
Spectacle that will be far easier to install and run. We expect this
new release to be available in the first quarter of next year.
Hopefully we will get some community work going on a more easily
configurable coupling with Sesame as well.

So, what it boils down to is: sorry, but we will be able to help you
better in the near future :)

Best regards,

Jeen
--