WordNet and Concepts

From: Leo Sauermann <leo@gnowsis.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:25:30 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I want to use Dan Brickley's WordNet idea to identify concepts, like in
the example by booth [1], where he uses
http://x.org/love
as an identifyer for "love".

Now I was wondering if I should take the recommended syntax of
http://xmlns.com/wordnet/1.6/love

or If I should add the special meaning of love, as defined in wordNet
itself:

"4. love -- (a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love
left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love")"

[2]

then the URI would be
http://xmlns.com/wordnet/1.6/love#4

(or something the like)