Re: RDF Core Test Results: Call For Data Feeds

From: Sandy Pan <sandy_lub@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 06:43:18 -0800 (PST)
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

hi dude
   i am still wondering about rdf, what is the usage
of these XML-based things? will it be pratically
useful in anywhere, or it is just for the "research of

i have read up lots of things(basic knowledge not
advanced topics)related to SW and RDF and OIL, OWL and
so on. so anyone can give me a simpilifed explaination
of the application of SW. and any simple application
of it so far yet?

thank u very much
i just want to see how could it be "so useful"

--- Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:
> I've started to build an RDF Core Test Results
> presentation page (like
> the one I made for OWL [1]); you can see the current
> version at:
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/11/results/rdf-core-tests
> My only feed so far is:
>   (thanks, Dave!)
> Another example feed (for OWL test results, not RDF
> ones) is:
> If you have a system which can pass any of the RDF
> Core tests, please
> try to create a data feed I can use in this report.
> Send me e-mail
> (cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org) with the URL.  If you
> have difficulties
> or concerns, please let me know so I can make the
> process easier.
>     -- sandro
> [1]

Do you Yahoo!?