Re: RDF Core Test Results: Call For Data Feeds

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:18:01 +0100
To: "Sandro Hawke <sandro" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Sandro - thanks for that
we do have some results in

                      Sandro Hawke
                      <sandro@w3.org>             To:       www-rdf-interest@w3.org
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      www-rdf-interest-req        Subject:  RDF Core Test Results: Call For Data Feeds

I've started to build an RDF Core Test Results presentation page (like
the one I made for OWL [1]); you can see the current version at:

My only feed so far is:

  (thanks, Dave!)

Another example feed (for OWL test results, not RDF ones) is:

If you have a system which can pass any of the RDF Core tests, please
try to create a data feed I can use in this report.  Send me e-mail
(cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org) with the URL.  If you have difficulties
or concerns, please let me know so I can make the process easier.

    -- sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out