W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-rdf-interest@w3.org > May 2003

Re: 2nd Re: problem in xsl translation to rdf

From: <hgadm@cswebmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: tpassin@comcast.net
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Message-Id: <20030521070429.2114.h014.c014.wm@mail.cswebmail.com.criticalpath.net>

Thanks for sending this Thomas,

however I did try it and it did not remove - instead it
did actually INCLUDE more namespaces as attributes into
tags.
There are quite a few posts on the web that this
'function' may be buggy !?

With respect to my earlier posts that state the RDF,
what syntax would you use / where would you put it ?

Thanks,

Holger

On Tue, 20 May 2003 15:45:45 -0400, "Thomas B. Passin"
wrote:

> 
> 
> [<hgadm@cswebmail.com>]
> 
> > thanks for your valuable help !!
> >
> > I could solve the issue either way.
> > However (I am using Saxon), the transformation
> > introduced a Dublin Core and a w3c schema namespace
> > within the tags where I did not expect them, so I do
> > not know what happend here - any ideas !?, eg:
> >
> > <rdf:Description
> > xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
> >
>
rdf:about="http://expmed.rd.astrazeneca.net/knowledgeobject/KNO1/combrxresp1
> .rdf">
> >
> 
> Those namespaces are in scope at the point of
> processing so normally the
> processor would include them, as you have seen. Use
the
> exclude-result-prefixes attribute on the stylesheet
> element to prevent
> output of unwanted namespace declarations.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Tom P

___________________________________________________
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!
 250 FREE hours! Sign-on Now!
 http://www.compuserve.com/trycsrv/cs2000/webmail/
Received on Wednesday, 21 May 2003 10:04:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:51:59 GMT