Re: 2nd Re: problem in xsl translation to rdf

Thanks for sending this Thomas,

however I did try it and it did not remove - instead it
did actually INCLUDE more namespaces as attributes into
tags.
There are quite a few posts on the web that this
'function' may be buggy !?

With respect to my earlier posts that state the RDF,
what syntax would you use / where would you put it ?

Thanks,

Holger

rdf:about="http://expmed.rd.astrazeneca.net/knowledgeobject/KNO1/combrxresp1
> .rdf">
> >

> Those namespaces are in scope at the point of
> processing so normally the
> processor would include them, as you have seen. Use
the
> exclude-result-prefixes attribute on the stylesheet
> element to prevent
> output of unwanted namespace declarations.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom P

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!