Re: 2nd Re: problem in xsl translation to rdf

From: Thomas B. Passin <tpassin@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:45:45 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

[<hgadm@cswebmail.com>]

> thanks for your valuable help !!
>
> I could solve the issue either way.
> However (I am using Saxon), the transformation
> introduced a Dublin Core and a w3c schema namespace
> within the tags where I did not expect them, so I do
> not know what happend here - any ideas !?, eg:
>
> <rdf:Description
> xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"

rdf:about="http://expmed.rd.astrazeneca.net/knowledgeobject/KNO1/combrxresp1
.rdf">

Those namespaces are in scope at the point of processing so normally the
processor would include them, as you have seen. Use the
exclude-result-prefixes attribute on the stylesheet element to prevent
output of unwanted namespace declarations.

Cheers,

Tom P