Re: LBase in the RDF Semantics Doc

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 03:41, Brian McBride wrote:
> The RDF Semantics document specifies the formal semantics of RDF(S).  It
> includes an informative appendix
>
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#Lbase
>
> which restates the semantics in the form of a small set of axioms.  The
> intent is that this representation is easier to understand.
>
> RDFCore have had a last call comment suggesting this appendix be removed:
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0092.html
>
> It would be helpful in resolving this comment, for the WG to have feedback
> on whether or not folks find this appendix useful.

I have always liked the idea.
I just took a look at the version pointed to above, and
I like the execution too.

In particular, I'm very interested to see a version
that corresponds to recent WG decisions. It would
probably clarify where we are on goofy literals
(danc-02) with a minimum of searching.