Re: URI for language identifiers

From: Jan Algermissen <algermissen@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:57:05 +0200
To: Dieter Köhler <dieter.koehler@philo.de>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

The OASIS geolang TC will publish URIs for that purpose:

While waiting for them, you might use the URIs defined in

The fact that this is from Topic Maps land doesn't matter, the
meaning of the URIs is well defined and they suit RDF as well.

Hope that helps.

Jan Algermissen                           http://www.topicmapping.com
Consultant & Programmer	                  http://www.gooseworks.org