Re: URI for language identifiers

Dieter,

since you might not be familiar with XTM syntax, the idea is
that for example language.xtm provides elements such as

<topic id="de">
</topic>

witch 'produces' the URI

http://www.topicmaps.org/xtm/1.0/language.xtm#de

which can be used to identify the German language.

[If you need further explanation, don't hesitate to
 contact me offlist.]

Jan