Re: URI for language identifiers

From: Jan Algermissen <algermissen@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:07:32 +0200
To: Dieter Köhler <dieter.koehler@philo.de>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Dieter,

since you might not be familiar with XTM syntax, the idea is
that for example language.xtm provides elements such as

<topic id="de">
</topic>

witch 'produces' the URI

http://www.topicmaps.org/xtm/1.0/language.xtm#de

which can be used to identify the German language.

[If you need further explanation, don't hesitate to
 contact me offlist.]

Jan