Re: API for querying a set of RDF graphs?

Hi Benja,

you should look at "Edutella". (http://edutella.jxta.org) This System
combines the advantages of the Jena API (Reading writing RDF Graphs) and the
JXTA Plattform of SUN (P2P based Plattform that provides communication and
routing layers based on the jxta Protokoll over http and tcp) to build an
infrastrukture for distributing queries to autonomous heterogenous
distributed sources. The system has been developed by the Learning Lab Lower
Saxony L3S.

Demos are aviable at: http://edutella.jxta.org/downloads/index.html

Papers are aviable at:

http://edutella.jxta.org/reports/edutella-whitepaper.pdf