Re: API for querying a set of RDF graphs?

Benja Fallenstein wrote:
>> PS: Does your project have an URL? I'd like to find out more. Too see
>> the p2p/semantic web project I'm involved check out
>> http://wymiwyg.org/mies
>
> Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately we currently don't have a
> homepage. :-( Sorry. We're working on it.
>
> I'll try to give you a quick overview.
[snip]

Given that our goals are quite large, I should mention that Storm has
been in use in our project for approx. 1 1/2 years now, though we are
only now starting to use RDF (it's not even in the articles yet), so
it's not just a 'cute idea' project. The overall Fenfire project is not
as far along as Storm, but can build on three years of experience with a
similar project, Gzz <http://www.gzz.info>, that built on Ted Nelson's
zzstructure <http://www.xanadu.net/zigzag/>. We had to discontinue this
project because there is a US patent on this technology which interfered
with our Free Software philosophy (all our current code is LGPLed). We
think that RDF suits our needs quite well, though.

BTW: Another supporting technology we're building, is a focus+context
RDF browser and editor, Fenfire Loom. We have a 0.1, browser only
version ready to release and I hope to package it up and send an
announcement on the weekend.

Cheers,
- Benja