Re: RDF Query specification 1998

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:33:24 +0000 (GMT)
To: Claudia Vicari <claudia.vicari@eng.it>
cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'm not sure that much has been done in this direction.

You might like to look at

http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/
(containing various RDF query examples)

http://rdfstore.sourceforge.net/2002/06/24/rdf-query/query-use-cases.html
(query usecases and examples)

to see what sorts of query languages are out there for RDF; and a
SWAD-Europe report I wrote

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/rdf_ql_comparison_report/

for some FAQs related to RDF query.

Several of the SQL-like RDF query languages came the principles
outlined in this QL98 paper:

http://www.w3.org/TandS/QL/QL98/pp/enabling.html

Also, www-rdf-rules@w3.org
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/) might be a place to
look and ask questions (it is a list for RDF query and rules)

cheers

Libby