Re: RDF Query specification 1998

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:33:24 +0000 (GMT)
To: Claudia Vicari <claudia.vicari@eng.it>
cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'm not sure that much has been done in this direction.

You might like to look at

(containing various RDF query examples)

(query usecases and examples)

to see what sorts of query languages are out there for RDF; and a
SWAD-Europe report I wrote

for some FAQs related to RDF query.

Several of the SQL-like RDF query languages came the principles
outlined in this QL98 paper:

Also, www-rdf-rules@w3.org
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/) might be a place to
look and ask questions (it is a list for RDF query and rules)