Re: aboutEach alternative

From: Jeroen Bekaert <jbekaert@lanl.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:04:04 -0600
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I have noticed that aboutEach have been removed from the current rdf spec. So, in addition to this, I will generalize my question; how can you attach the same property/object to multiple resources (subjects), without having to copy that property/object each time? (Let assume I have for instance 1000 book resources, and I wish to attach the same inline (!) xrml object to these resources (subjects).

Thanks in advance