Re: Explaining why we use RDF instead of just XML

I think everything that can be represented with xml can be represented
with rdf but not the other way round. Or is there a way in plain xml to
express a circular relation like "john dislikes peter and peter
dislikes john"?

reto

Mercoledì, 25 Giu 2003, alle 15:13 Europe/Zurich, Bohnenberger, Keith