Re: A problem with OWL Validator

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:05:39 +0200
To: "Monika Solanki <monika" <monika@dmu.ac.uk>
Cc: semanticweb <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-ws@w3.org, www-ws-request@w3.org

can you give a pointer to "the validator"?
is it http://owl.bbn.com/validator/ ?
is it http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator ?

                    Monika Solanki
                    <monika@dmu.ac       To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    .uk>                 cc:     semanticweb <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>,
                    Sent by:              www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-ws@w3.org
                    www-ws-request       Subject:     Re: A problem with OWL Validator
                    @w3.org

                    2003-06-15
                    02:44 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. This is exactly what I thought. However, the
validator does not think so. It keeps on throwing warning messages, if I
include instances. Is this to be considered a design issue with the
validator?

Thanks,

Monika

www-rdf-interest@w3.org, semanticweb
>                    .uk>                  <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>

>                    Sent by:             cc:

>                    www-ws-request       Subject:     A problem with OWL
Validator