From: www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gerard Levy
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 8:29 PM
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: Non RDF-based semantics

I am new to this thread.

I would like to know if there exists at least one w3c group [hence has a
forum] currently working on non-RDF representations / implementations of
a semantic web.

No offense to people who follow the XML-based data/information
representation, but I have set up an [universal?] ontology,
corresponding vocabulary, syntax/syntagm and semantics that allow
describing anything - in any language, and that might be an alternative.
At the same time I would want to write RFC(s)

Could anyone aware of such effort provide pointers, etc.

Thank you very much.

Avner Levy