Non RDF-based semantics

From: Gerard Levy <glevy@licef.teluq.uquebec.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:29:28 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I am new to this thread.

I would like to know if there exists at least one w3c group [hence has a forum] currently working on non-RDF representations / implementations of a semantic web.

No offense to people who follow the XML-based data/information representation, but I have set up an [universal?] ontology, corresponding vocabulary, syntax/syntagm and semantics that allow describing anything - in any language, and that might be an alternative. At the same time I would want to write RFC(s)

Could anyone aware of such effort provide pointers, etc.

Thank you very much.

Avner Levy