Re: Diacritic Signs

From: Stephen K. Rhoads <rhoads@thrupoint.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:25:06 -0500
To: <cco@dydax.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

So, I added the "iso-8859-1" encoding declaration, and it worked, but ONLY
when I retrieved the RDF document from a web server using the "Parse URI"
feature in the RDF Validator.  When I cut and paste via a browser window, I
get the same error.  Any thoughts as to why?

Also, I anticipate adding additional languages in the future which go beyond
the characters in 8859.  Thus I would prefer to generate files encoded in
UTF-8.  Any tips on how to do this?  I'm using PERL and various text editors
to generate my XML.

--- Stephen