Announce: Drive now compliant with last call RDF syntax spec

From: Rahul Singh <kingtiny@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:15:35 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi all,

I have just uploaded a new version of Drive that is compliant with the
Last call RDF Syntax Spec working draft. I will be running the RDF WG
core tests on it soon.

Drive is available for download at http://www.daml.ri.cmu.edu/drive.
There are probably a few bugs that I have missed and the code could use
some cleaning up. I will be doing that for the next release. Please let
me know if you find some errors or cannot parse some RDF.

Cheers,

Rahul Singh
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~kingtiny