Re: inference

From: Cesar E. Ariza Avila <cariza@dsi.uminho.pt>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:58:24 +0000
To: Bernardo.Cuenca@uv.es
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi all,

I have another question what is the difference between inference and
reification?

With rdf you can show information in n3(subject,object,predicate), but you need
a inference engine (jena, tap, rdfgateway, parka,etc) in order to convert this
information in knowledge...

I'm wrong?

Cesar

Citando Bernardo.Cuenca@uv.es: