Re: [RDF] [ANN] W3C RDF Validator update

Are these still occuring, even after you changed the namespace for the
Class element ?

If so, please do send a report to www-rdf-validator.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (emmanuel@w3.org) |  MIT - Laboratory for Computer Science
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)     |  Room NE43-344