Re: [Introspector-developers] RE: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF API (was Re:GPL relicense for Eule r (was Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet))

Thanks!
I am very impressed by the speed of Euler,
and I think that Pnet can make it faster!

Gopal V. and I have been discussing making a super fast version of
Euler
that uses the native il stack, I am not very good at optimizations, but
Rhys and Gopal are the masters of it, and know the entire Pnet system
in  and out.

I am happy that you can make it to the chat.

Mario Luca and I are currently experimenting with CWM, Euler and Prolog
for the processing of the introspector GCC RDF.

We would like to work out a way that we can write a set of proofs
that assert the true relationships defined in the GCC model, and try
and generate a set of OWL/Daml, Euler, CWM and Prolog rules that can
execute them and prove them based on the GCC RDF output of the
introspector. Maybe you have some ideas about that?

http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/eulersharp_0.1-1.tar.gz
> [...]
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/dotgnu-pnet/pnet-0.5.2.tar.gz
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/dotgnu-pnet/pnetlib-0.5.2.tar.gz
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/dotgnu-pnet/treecc-0.2.2.tar.gz
> and haven't found any major issues yet
> but am deeply impressed about all that running code...
>
> -- ,
> Jos De Roo, AGFA http://www.agfa.com/w3c/jdroo/
>

>                     James Michael DuPont
>
>                     <mdupont777@yahoo.com       To:     "Seaborne,
> Andy" <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "'Stephen
>                     >                            Compall'"
> <s11@member.fsf.org>
>                     Sent by:                    cc:
> "'introspectors'"
>                     www-rdf-interest-requ
> <introspector-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>,
>
>                     est@w3.org
> "'minddog@cannibutter.com'" <minddog@cannibutter.com>,
>

> "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>,
>

> "'developers@dotgnu.org'" <developers@dotgnu.org>

> [Introspector-developers] RE: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF
>                                                  API  (was Re:GPL
> relicense for Eule r (was Re: call for alpha testers
>                                                  EulerSharp for
> dotgnu/pnet))
>

> I would like to see a strong alignment between the C# and Java
> interfaces.
>
> From the dotgnu perspective, Java is on the radar big time.
>
> The Dotgnu project is working on being able to compile Java to IL,
> and
> we should be able to have Java code using the C# API.
>
> The problem may be with the basic collection and uri classes,
> we need to look into that in detail. There are a couple of ways that
> we
> can try and align those interface, but in the end, people will not
> want
> to learn a new api.
>
> Many people use and like the Jena interface, and in some cases, it is
> on the leading edge in RDF technology.
>
> Please do suggest your times, otherwise, why dont we try and make
> this
> weekends first dotgnu meeting. I am sure we can piggyback on top of
> them There has been no confirmation from anyone on times.
>
> The meetings are conducted via IRC in the channel
> #dotgnu on irc.openprojects.net at the following
> times:
>
>     Saturday 1000 UTC
>     Saturday 2200 UTC
>
> The first is best for DotGNU members east of UTC
> and the second is best for DotGNU members west
> of UTC.  Some of the key DotGNU members attend
> both meetings.
>
> The logs of #dotgnu are always available here:
>
> http://ajmitch.dhis.org/dotgnu/
>
> --- "Seaborne, Andy" <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:
> >
> > We'd like to be involved (even though we're in Java) but the
> > timezones may
> > intrude.  We can always look at the chat logs.
> >
> > If there was a common processing model underlying such an RDF
> > interface
> > (nothing too complicated), this could be the style used by other

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/