Re: SWAD-Europe Report: Mapping Semantic Web Data with RDBMSes

Hi,

I read the link below and I have a few doubts regarding the representation of
RDF schemas using RDBMS.

I am trying to create a registry of different models. There will be different
namespaces. Can this be represented using the RDBMSs like JENA and the others
mentioned in this article?

Also , by the storage mechanism described in the article, is it possible to
search the database for a particular resource? i.e. a model based search?

Prajakta Nivargi