OWL database schemas?

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:33:41 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi weavers,

for my thesis project I developed a relational database
schema to store OWL ontologies. And now I have to give
reasons for not using an existing one. "absence" has
been my justification so far. But I'm sure people are
working on similar stuff.

I read the SWAD-Europe survey[1] and some Wonderweb/KAON-
related publications[2],[3]. KAON seems to support some
OWL features such as cardinality contraints and symmetric
properties, but I didn't find any tables for boolean
class combinations, property restrictions or datatype
properties. The other solutions focus on instance data
and RDFS schemas.

Up to now, I couldn't find any publication about database
schemas for OWL ontologies. somebody here who could give
me a hint?

thanx in advance,

Benjamin Nowack

Kruppstrasse 82-100