Re: Trust, Context, Justification and Quintuples

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:58:45 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

> I agree with you. Perhaps, the people interesting in the topic should get
> together to have a workshop in ISWC or other conferences.

ISWC is a long way off (Nov)

WWW2004 in NY is a possibility, probably too late for a formal workshop -
might fit under developers day (e.g. SW trust, context session - maybe a half
day).

Also european symposium in crete

http://www.esws2004.org/

very unclear how to do something there - I could find out.

Jeremy