[ANN] big fractal tangle .. new semantic weblog

From: Timothy Falconer <timothy@immuexa.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:06:27 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi everyone,

"Big Fractal Tangle" is a new weblog containing "daily reflections on
the ongoing evolution of the Semantic Web."

http://bigfractaltangle.com

Besides the usual blather, I'll be writing more formal reviews of
real-world right-now examples of Semantic Web technology in the "Tangle
Yarns" section, so if you'd like to be considered for a writeup, send
me an email with a link to your project.

Also, as I'm trying to build a readership, please consider linking to
my site.

Thanks,

Timothy Falconer
Immuexa Corporation