RDF-Retrieval-System

From: Carsten Spichal <carsten@spichal.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:04:26 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello everybody,

I'm a student from Germany, studying Information Management.
We've just started a project to explore the world of metadata. My group is working on
RDF and OWL. I've been looking for a retrieval-system, able to read RDF-metadata and
OWL-ontologies - but I've found nothing appropriate. (That's a bad result for a becoming
Information Manager, isn't it?) I must admid that this RDF-world is quite new for me...

Is there any system you can recommend? This would really help us because we've just a
limited period of time!

Thanks a lot for your help,

Carsten!