Re: JRDF - Announcement

From: Michael Daconta <mdaconta@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:46:19 -0700
To: "Andrew Newman" <andrew@pisoftware.com>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, "'Jena Developers'" <jena-devel@sourceforge.net>, sesame-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Andrew,

I think this is a great idea and something that should be proposed as a
Java Specification Request (JSR).

I will look at this and provide specific feedback; however, as for the
version of Java to support.  I think it would suffice to have it be
compatible with 1.4 as it has been around awhile.

Best wishes,

  - Mike

Andrew Newman wrote on 12/11/2003, 11:02 PM:
 > I'd like any feedback on this, at all.  I'd especially be interestedin
 > other language support and which version of Java (I'd like to do a 1.5
 > specific API for example).
 > Project page: http://jrdf.sf.net/
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net