Multiple namespaces in mixed RDF and XML docs

From: elacazed <elacazed@actia.fr>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:41:24 +0100
To: <victor@schemaweb.info>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Thanks for your answer; but this does not work fine in my case (or I don't do it

The file I want to validate looks like this :
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.foo.com/ste ste.xsd"

    <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.foo.com/6.334.130.9A">
    <!-- doc. ID -->
    <stemeta:title>Document title<stemeta:title>
    <!-- author -->
    <stemeta:author rdf:parseType="Resource">
            <stemeta:entity rdf:parseType="Resource">
                <stemeta:code>FOO/B AR</stemeta:code>

The problem seems is that we would like to have 3 schemas :

- one to validate the first part of the file (IE, the <rdf:RDF> part)
- another one to describe the end of the file (the <ste:DATA> part)
- and a third one which imports the first 2 schemas to validate the whole thing.

But I really don't know how to proceed : what must be the target namespaces of
my schemas? Is it the good way to write RDF data??

Etienne Lacazedieu