Re: RDF validator error

From: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:30:07 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Good question.

Would someone from the RDF Core WG please review this issue
(also logged at [1] and [2]) and state whether or not this
is a bug in the validator?

Also, if this is a bug in the validator, it would be very
useful if [3] included [a pointer to] a bug list.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-validator/2003Aug/0004.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-validator/2003Aug/0005.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

-------