Possible RDF Geo meet topic: reclaiming GML territory for RDF

From: Chris Goad <cg@mapbureau.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:20:36 -0700
To: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

One of the topics mentioned on the agenda at http://esw.w3.org/topic/GeoInfo for tomorrow's meet is "relationship to GML".  I wrote up some ideas on how to reclaim some of the GML territory for RDF, and put them at

www.mapbureau.com/notes/gml.html

I'll be at the chat tomorrow (assuming the connection problems I had last week don't interfere) in case there are others interested in this direction.

-- Chris
cg@mapbureau.com