(sketchy) RDF Geo meet agenda 2003-04-30, 1400 UTC

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:21:51 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Sorry this is both late and sketchy, I was sick last week and my todo
list got submerged. After the 2003-04-16 IRC geo chat some of agreed to
meet up again in IRC on 2003-04-40 aka tommorow. See below to link to
IRC and weblog notes from the last scheduled chat. Thanks to Libby for
helping me get these agenda materials together. The agenda is somewhat
sketchy, suggestions for using the time welcome...

Dan

============

The next geo meeting is 2003-04-30, 1400 UTC (tomorrow)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=30&month=4&year=2003&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

on irc.freenode.net #rdfig for 60-90 minutes

More about IRC:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/InternetRelayChat

Everyone interested in the topic is welcome to participate.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/GeoInfo and nearby is being used for notes on
this topics.

Previous meeting wiki (serving as a log of the meeting):

http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/04/16/2003-04-16.html

Draft agenda

Actions review:

[anything else? recent wiki geo pages accessed:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/RestaurantRecommendation
http://esw.w3.org/topic/GeoOnion
http://esw.w3.org/topic/GeoInfo
mailing lists?
]

1. http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/04/16/2003-04-16.html#1050505090.657704

ACTION DanC: call for discussion of time/place/people/documents/money
(incl images) to semantic-web@w3.org

2. http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/04/16/2003-04-16.html#1050501564.795588

geodanbri: ACTION: danbri produce some sample chef-moz based data using
onion + wgs_84 vocab.

3. http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/04/16/2003-04-16.html#1050501564.795588

DanC: ACTIOn libby write a converter from chefmoz opening housr format
to rdf calendar format (or icalendar format maybe?) [continues]
geodanbri: Continued, ACTION danbri to have a draft of the 'concentric
circles'

4. http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/04/16/2003-04-16.html#1050501597.408405

libby: ACTION libby translate a sample bus timetable to zool/jim's
formats, feedback to some list (www-rdf-calendar maybe?)

[see
http://sw1.ilrt.org/discovery/2003/04/svggeo/jj/travels/bristol-bus.svg?url=http%3A%2F%2Fswordfish.rdfweb.org%2F%7Elibby%2Fbusmap%2Falltimetables.rdf

for a rough example, visualized. (thanks Libby)

please feel free to add agenda suggestions to the wiki page:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/GeoInfo