Re: parsers that don't need rdf:RDF?

From: m batsis <mbatsis@netsmart.gr>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:43:02 +0300
To: Bob DuCharme <bobdc@snee.com>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Bob DuCharme wrote:
> I know that the W3C's "RDF Validation Service"
 > at http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ and the
 > downloadable ARP RDF processor underneath
 > it don't require RDF statements to be enclosed
 > inside of an rdf:RDF element.
 > Are there any others that anyone can suggest?

You can easily implement this functionality yourself using any RDF
parser, or rather, by wrapping the incoming RDF data to an rdf:RDF
document element.

That's probably all the functionality offered in the service you
mention. Besides, you still have to provide the namespace declarations
yourself and the best place to do that is the document element.

hth,

Manos