"Did Lois know that Clark was Superman" problem

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:32:17 -0800
To: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "Richard S. Latimer" <latimer1@att.net>
Seth Russell mentioned this problem in a recent email.  I'm not sure what the "problem" is supposed to be, but the identification of the concepts involved is very straightforward.  Expressed in KR (of course!)

    at view = Lois knows { Clark is Superman }

Now "Lois knows" is a named context, and we can ask any question we want to, e.g.

    Lois knows has truth-value = true ?
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition