  From: Chris Ball
  To: Richard H. McCullough
  Cc: RDF-Interest
  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 7:23 PM
  Subject: Re: www.OpenCyc.org & www.Cyc.com

  >> On 23 Nov 2002 19:08:43, Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net> said:

     > Just wondering if you can still access these web sites?  I can't
     > reach either of them via my ISP's DNS.  I did follow Google's cache
     > to sourceforge.net & got on the OpenCyc mailing lists.  But
     > opencyc.sourceforge.net points back to www.opencyc.org which fails.

  There's a standard alias of http://sf.net/projects/foo/ to get to the
  page for a project, so http://sf.net/projects/opencyc/ should get you
  to a state of being able to subscribe to lists and download releases.

  The primary DNS server at ns.cyc.com is down, however, along with the
  machine referred to by the secondary DNS at 207.207.8.2.

  Hope this helps,

  - Chris.
  --
  $a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a